Sunday, July 4, 2010

We Have Contact

I messaged a girl who I saw looked at my profile. I used to think if someone looked at my profile, and didn't message me, they weren't interested, but I also know I've looked at people who I was very interested in, but never did anything about it.

So I sent her a message, and she immediately wrote me back saying it was one of the best messages she's ever been written on their, so that put me at ease a little. She seemed like someone I could at least be friends with, and nerd out with, and that's kinda what I'm looking for right now. Friends first is good. We set up a potential date for Monday night. I have no idea what to do, where to go, or what I'm going to wear. I've never had to set up a date before...this should be interesting. I'm thinking Powells and gelato?

And then there's the guy who messaged me.
I came up as one of his matches, the site sent both of us an e-mail about it. I was interested, but like I said, it's really easy to see someone you like, but do nothing about it. Luckily (and sweetly) he messaged me saying he feels awkward on the site, but he couldn't let me slip by without him saying something. This could totally be a line...but I'm okay with that. We're still in the message back and forth stages, he seems shy and I'm trying to draw him out, but I have a feeling we'll be meeting up at some point, but I'm a busy lady, so we'll see if/when that happens.

I'm still not sure how I feel about all this, but I've never been on a date in my life, and now I'm looking at 2 potential people, so you know, it's better than I've been doing! Of course, it all depends on what things are like in the real world. I don't want an online relationship, you know?

I'm going to watch Team America now.

No comments:

Post a Comment